Thank you for your interest in getting involved. There area few key things you can do to help:
- Stay informed about the risk of young people being exploited by extremists;
- Educate others about this risk;
- Help support our programs with a donation.
Many American families remain unaware of the potential threat to their loved ones. It may seem simple, but raising awareness can make a critical difference in someones life. In addition, your donation helps enable several unique projects, including:
- An independent, non-government helpline for people who are trying to help their vulnerable loved ones reject extremist ideas and make healthy choices;
- A peer-support network for people whose lives have already been impacted extremism
- Providing a platform for families to speak out about how their loved ones vulnerabilities were exploited for extremist ends;
For more specific information, please see our page on Getting Involved.