COPYRIGHT 2015 Parents for Peace, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Last Updated on December 7, 2016
1.CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND YOUR USE OF CONTENT.
A. Description of Content. The Site contains a wide variety of Content (defined below), whether (1) proprietary to Company, or (2) proprietary to third parties. Content includes, but is not limited to text, data, files, documents, reports, software, scripts, layout, design, function and look and feel, graphics, images, audio, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and any other materials that you may view or access through the Site.
B. Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge and agree that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, as well as all derivative works thereof, are owned by Company or other parties that have licensed their material to Company, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Except as specifically permitted herein, Content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the prior consent of Company or such third-party that owns the Content.
C. Restrictions on Your Use of Content. The following restrictions apply to your use of Content:
a. You may access Content for your information and use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Site and as permitted under this Agreement. You shall not use Content in any manner that infringes our or any third party’s intellectual property rights, or other rights in or to the Content. All rights not expressly granted herein by Company and/or its licensors to you are reserved by Company and/or its licensors.
b. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site and/or Services that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content and not to alter, remove, or falsify any attributions or other proprietary designations of origin or source of any Content appearing on the Site or contained in a file that is uploaded to the Site.
D. Disclaimer. Content is provided to You AS IS. You understand that we do not guarantee the accuracy, safety, integrity or quality of Content and you hereby agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with your use of any Content, including any reliance on the Content, integrity, and accuracy of such Content.
2. NON-DISCLOSURE AND CONFIDENTIALITY
A. In using the Site and/or the Services, you will have access to confidential information of Company and its licensors and suppliers (Confidential Information) that may include, but is not limited to, software, codes, technology, logic, techniques, formats, tools, designs, concepts, methods, processes, ideas, functional specifications, technical materials and information, and related documentation.
B. You agree to maintain and safeguard the privacy and security of all Confidential Information and you will use and disclose Confidential Information only in accordance with all applicable laws, and with security measures and controls that may be required from time to time by Company and its licensors and suppliers.
4.TRADEMARKS/SERVICE MARKS, LOGOS, SLOGANS AND TAGLINES. All trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans and taglines displayed on the Site (collectively, Marks) are the property of Company or their respective owners and nothing contained herein should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Marks displayed on the Site without the express written permission of Company, or such third-party that may own the Mark.
5. OPERATION/RECORDS RETENTION. You understand that the Site/Services are provided as a courtesy to you and that we may modify, suspend or terminate all or a portion of the Site/Services at any time in our discretion without prior notice to you. Company may withdraw, suspend or discontinue any functionality or feature of the Site.
7. VISITOR/USER SUGGESTIONS. You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information provided by you to Company (Comments) are not confidential and you hereby grant to Company a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, publish, modify, edit or otherwise use such Comments as it deems appropriate, for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes, in its sole discretion.
8.LINKS AND REFERENCES TO THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES; NO IMPLIED ENDORSEMENT. This Site may contain links to other websites owned by third parties, including sites maintained by advertisers. Please note that when you click on any of these links, you are entering another website for which Company has no responsibility or control. You agree that Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such links or as the result of the presence of such links on our Site. Users of the Helpline may also be provided with information on accessing other resources and services. In no event shall any reference to any third party, third party website or third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by us of that third party, third party website or of any product or service provided by a third party, and Company disclaims all liability for any actions arising from their use.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. ACCESS TO THE SITE AND THE SERVICES IS PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTIBILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER COMPANY NOR ITS LICENSORS WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED; NOR DOES COMPANY AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENCY, QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, PERFORMANCE, SECURITY, LEGALITY OR SUITABILITY OF THE SITE/SERVICES. COMPANY AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES THAT THE SITE/SERVICES ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN ALL GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS. IF YOU USE THE SITE/SERVICES FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION EXPORT AND IMPORT REGULATIONS OF OTHER COUNTRIES. NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, PARTNERS OR AFFILIATES WARRANT THAT THE SITE, COMPANYS SERVERS OR ANY E-MAIL SENT FROM COMPANY OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, PARTNERS OR AFFILIATES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
10. MEDICAL DISCLAIMERS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY DATA, INFORMATION OR CONTENT CONTAINED IN OR MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE AND THE HELPLINE IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERTISE, SKILL AND JUDGMENT OF LICENSED PROFESSIONALS (INCLUDING, FOR EXAMPLE, PSYCHOLOGISTS, PSYCHIATRISTS OR SOCIAL WORKERS) IN MAKING DECISIONS WITH RESPECT TO MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES. BY ACCESSING THE SITE AND THE HELPLINE, USERS UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NO PATIENT/CLIENT OR OTHER TYPE OF PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIP IS ESTABLISHED BY THE INTERACTION. COMPANY AND ITS LICENSORS DENY ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USE OR MISUSE OF THE SITE, AND ANY DATA, INFORMATION OR CONTENT THEREON. COMPANY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY RESULTING FROM THE ACTIONS OF ANY USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY ACTIONS OR SUCH PARTY(S) FAILURES TO ACT.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY PERSONAL INJURY, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES, WHETHER UNDER A THEORY OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MALPRACTICE OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF COMPANY OR THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU HEREBY RELEASE COMPANY AND HOLD COMPANY AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OR LICENSORS, AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, TRUSTEES, AFFILIATES, SUBCONTRACTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES, HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTUAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL), KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES. YOU WAIVE THE PROVISIONS OF ANY STATE OR LOCAL LAW LIMITING OR PROHIBITING A GENERAL RELEASE.
12. EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR YOUR USE OF SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN CONTENT, ANY INFRINGEMENT BY THE CONTENT OF THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHER RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES OR ANY OF THE CONTENT. Certain states and/or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the exclusions set forth above may not apply to you.